Early Bird Deadline
Friday May 6, 2022, 11:59pm
$295 CAD + GST
Standard Entry Deadline
Friday May 27, 2022, 11:59pm
$395 CAD + GST
Shine Awards Gala
Friday September 23, 2022
Ticket Launch: Tuesday September 6, 2022
– Designer Eligibility: The awards are open to all IDIBC Registered (RID) Members in good standing at time of submission.
– Project Eligibility: Eligible submissions are interior design projects completed between January 1, 2019 and June 1, 2022; published or unpublished. Projects entered in prior Awards of Excellence are not eligible.
Important Information and General Instructions
– Read Carefully: Review all materials carefully. The submission process evolves and can change from year to year. Please do not assume that any of the instructions are the same as the last time you entered. Incomplete or incorrect submission forms will be disqualified without a refund.
– Can be Saved: A partially completed submission form can be saved to your computer. When you click “save and continue later”, you will receive an email link that will enable you to continue filling out the form later (check your junk email folder).
– Can be Printed: Your submission form can be printed.
– No Refunds: Once a submission form is submitted there are no refunds.
– No Transfers: Since submission form numbers are created specifically for each project, there are no transfers possible to a different project.
– Required Information: An asterisk (*) denotes a required information field.
– Blank Spaces Count as a Character: All character counts for the fillable spaces on this form count each blank space as one character.
– Spelling, Capitalization, and Punctuation: Please ensure that all information is entered correctly, as it is how it will be presented in the awards ceremony, printed on certificates, in publications, etc.
– Pronunciation: Please provide the pronunciation of any unusual, or difficult to pronounce words. This is needed for production of the awards ceremony video voice-overs and stage script.
– Copyright Consent: IDIBC will retain all submission forms. The information in the submission form, including photographs, will be used for promotional purposes in association with IDIBC. Please ensure that your client(s) and any third-party copyright owners are made aware of this in advance. Release forms are included in this form.
– Project with a Design Standard: If the project is a chain store or branch office, the Designer who developed the original corporate or retail standard is the only person permitted to submit the entry.
– Awards Production: IDIBC reserves the right to make revisions and edits to all submitted materials in order to facilitate the awards judging and production.